Holding resilient business model and increasing focus on market share, we are engaged in providing Section 8 Company registration. Section 8 Company, like social welfare society, charitable trust, which is an organization which is registered as a Non-profitable organization under Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. On the basis of Indian Companies Act 2013, all the non-profitable organizations are registered, regulated and governed as per provisions and rules provided in Section 8, from where this name has been taken. All the companies or organizations registered under this section must be centered at promoting and supporting various activities which helps in social welfare and social development in different fields varying from Education, Sports, Art and Science, Research, environmental protection etc. All the revenues and profit generated by the company registered under Section 8, will be only utilized by all the non-profit objectives.
It is important to register because it provides a legal status to the organization which makes sure that they are accountable for all the funds and donations they collect. Our experts will help to select the suitable option that befits your vision and guide you with the registration process of Section 8 Company.
Following procedures need to be followed for getting registered under Section 8 Company;
- For all the proposed directors of the company DCSs and DINs are needed to made
- Getting approval of the name and reservation of the company through form INC-1
- Drafting MOA and AOA of the company
- For issuing the license INC-12 form needs to be filled under section 8
- Submission of forms, and other essential documents, like power of attorney, Affidavits etc.
- Through form INC-7, application for registration of the company needs to be filled
- Receiving incorporation certificate along with CIN (Company Identification Number)
A minimum of two individuals of age above 18 years can together incorporate a Section 8 company. One person in the group must be an Indian citizen and resident.
We provide section 8 company accounting and compliance management solution, starting at price of nearly Rs.19000/- per year.
COMPANY NAME AVAILABILITY
Identical or similar names can not be registered as per the Companies Act, 2013.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR SECTION 8 COMPANY REGISTRATION
- Address Proof (Bank Statement, Mobile Bill, Telephone Bill)
- Copy of PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photo
For Registered Office
- Utility Bill (Gas Bill, Electricity Bill)
- NOC(Download format)
- Ownership Proof (Electricity Bill etc)
MANDATORY REQUIREMENTS FOR SECTION 8 COMPANY REGISTRATION
People with social objective form Section 8 company. The section 8 company can be started by fulfilling these essential requirements:
- At least two individuals must submit the documents.
- People must have a plan for social objectives, as ROC might ask for them.
- Whatever amount of capital of the company is chosen, must be invested into company within 2 months.
REQUISITE COMPLIANCES FOR SECTION 8 COMPANY
There are several compliances which the section 8 company must comply; the essential compliances are as follows:
- Income Tax: The section 8 company must comply with the IT provisions, if it is registered under Income Tax act.
- Company Act: The section 8 company must also comply with the Companies Act cimilarly as any other company.
- Other: There are several other laws to be taken care off, for instance PMLA.